Every Wednesday starting in May, we have ‘Afterwork Social’ group rides. These are faster paced than our normal casual Sunday rides.
Each ride has two ride leaders, one in front to set the pace and one in back to sweep and make sure no one gets left behind.
- Departs from Coureur Brussels
(Rue des Chartreux 82, 1000 Bruxelles)
- Meet at 18:15 and leave at 18:30
- Routes are ~50km
- ‘Chase pace’ (24-26km p/h average)
Special new pace group (starting 7/9)
One of our ride leaders, Charlotte will be leading shorter, tempo pace (21-23km p/h) Afterwork rides during September (7/9, 14/9, 21/9, 28/9).
Same concept and rules apply as the regular Afterwork rides, except:
- Routes will be shorter (38-40km)
- Tempo pace (21-23km p/h)
Routes can be found on our Komoot page (e.g. ‘CCC Afterwork SHORT Wednesday (03)‘) and will be announced each week in our CCC Afterwork Signal group.
If you would like to be added or have questions, just send us an email.
We have a strict no-drop policy.
No registration required, just show up!
- Wear a helmet
- Carry a spare inner tube and tools
- Bring water and snacks
- Each rider is responsible for their own insurance coverage and Casual Cycling Club (CCC) cannot be held liable for any problems occurring during the ride.
- We use Cycling Vlaanderen insurance (choose ‘Casual Cycling Club’ as your club during registration for a discount)
- Read and agree to CCC’s Terms & Conditions.
- CCC Afterwork Wednesday 01
- CCC Afterwork Wednesday 02
- CCC Afterwork Wednesday 03
- CCC Afterwork Wednesday 04
- CCC Afterwork Wednesday 05
- CCC SHORT Afterwork Wednesday 01
- CCC SHORT Afterwork Wednesday 02
- CCC SHORT Afterwork Wednesday 03
- CCC SHORT Afterwork Wednesday 04
- CCC SHORT Afterwork Wednesday 05
If you are interested in supporting us as a ride leader, would like to be added to our Signal chat group (to stay in the loop of any cancellations/changes) or have questions, please send us an email.
Barbara discovered cycling a few years ago and never looked back.
When she’s not riding for one of the two teams she races on, you can find her training or planning her next crazy adventure.
Passionate about all things cycling, she loves sharing her knowledge – whether it’s changing a tyre or skills to ride in a peloton.
One of her mottos: “Pasta makes you go faster”