No-pressure, fun rides for women. All you need is a functioning bike! We ride 1-2x per month year-round in Brussels, Belgium.
⚡️ Sunday, 25 Sept.
⚡️ Sunday, 9 Oct.
⚡️ Sunday, 23 Oct.
⚡️ …stay tuned for more rides
Groups have at least two ride leaders, one in the front, one in the back of the group.
We try to start together and split later into two groups. We meet up again at the rest stop or cafe.
- All bikes welcome
- Departs different locations
- Meet at 10AM (mandatory pre-ride briefing 9:50AM).
- Routes are 25-50km
- 3-4 hours, including lots of breaks
Everyone stays together, no one is left behind.
Rides are always FREE, we just ask that you register.
Everyone can ride with us.
- Make sure your bike is ready to ride (e.g. tyres inflated)
- Wear comfortable and weather-ready clothes*
- Bring snacks and water
- Helmet mandatory*
- Each rider is responsible for their own insurance coverage and Casual Cycling Club (CCC) cannot be held liable for any problems occurring during the ride.
- We use Cycling Vlaanderen insurance (choose ‘Casual Cycling Club’ as your club during registration for a discount)
- Read and agree to CCC’s Terms & Conditions.
* If you have questions or don’t have a helmet or are missing some gear/equipment, get in touch. We can try to help you!
Fun and enjoyment over speed. Slow and steady, lots of breaks and stops. Great for getting more comfortable on your bike and learning to ride in a group.
Let’s pick up that tempo! For riders who want to try riding in a peloton and challenging themselves.
Not sure which pace you want to join? No problem, join and we’ll decide together.
Routes and details are shared with registered participants at least one or two days before the ride.
Previous routes can be found on our Komoot page.
If you have questions or are interested in supporting us as a ride leader, please send us an email.