We’re offering off-road group rides to explore different paths around Brussels. Open to all levels. These rides require gravel or MTB bikes.
Each ride has at least two ride leaders, one in front and one in back to make sure no one gets left behind. Rides are around 3 hours.
LIMITED SPACE – max. 12 participants
- Next ride: TBC
- Meeting point: TBC
- Routes ~30-50km
We have a strict no-drop policy. Everyone stays together.
⚠️ Next ride is full, but you can register for the waiting list.
- Wear a helmet
- Gravel or MTB bike (min. 32mm tyres with grip for off-road)
- Carry a spare inner tube and tools
- Bring water and snacks
- Each rider is responsible for their own insurance coverage and Casual Cycling Club (CCC) cannot be held liable for any problems occurring during the ride.
- We use Cycling Vlaanderen insurance (choose ‘Casual Cycling Club’ as your club during registration for a discount)
- Read and agree to CCC’s Terms & Conditions.
Routes and details are shared with registered participants at least two days before the ride.
All CCC off-road routes can be found on our Komoot page.
Sarah loves all things bikes and is happiest off road, in the dirt exploring new places.
Sarah found CCC while out walking one Sunday and immediately wanted to get involved with the community of women on bikes in Brussels.
She’s here to share and explore the fun of off-road biking, be it on mountain bikes or gravel bikes.
Her motto is you’ll always make it to the top of the hill- just keep peddling.
While Rachel loves to watch bike races, when out riding she prefers to go slowly and discover new places – both on and off-road.
A fan of sharing, Rachel always brings enough snacks and sunscreen for two.
Kind, supportive and keen to get more women cycling, Rachel is a key addition to CCC’s ride leading team.
If you are interesting in supporting us as a ride leader or have questions, please send us an email.