By registering and joining CCC rides, you agree to our Terms and Conditions:
- RESPECT You will respect all riders and ride leaders. CCC has a zero-tolerance for prejudice, discrimination and harassment of any kind. This includes sexism, racism, homophobia, and transphobia.
- INCLUSIVE CCC is an inclusive community and works to provide a safe and accessible environment regardless of experience, body size or gender identity; non-binary and transgender people are welcome.
- RESPONSIBILITY It is your responsibility to purchase cycling insurance for medical coverage, road assistance, injury and personal liability. CCC is not responsible for the insurance coverage of individual riders and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring during rides or activities.
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS CCC can use any photos or videos taken during our rides or events for CCC promotion (e.g. social media, website). If you do not wish to appear in any CCC promotions, please send us a detailed email and we will endeavor to keep you out of any official materials. CCC cannot be held responsible for any photos or videos taken or shared by other ride participants.
- PRIVACY & DATA All data gathered (e.g. contact details, photos, videos etc.) will never be shared with any third parties without prior explicit permission. Your contact details will be used solely to share upcoming rides/events, specific instructions, route details etc.
Last updated 28 January 2022.
Questions, feedback or comments?